Hi! I wanted to switch things up for my bday and do a fun tag video! I hope you guys enjoy it. I haven't done a tag video in soooo long. (Also- I never get tagged in anything! Ha!) In the video I tagged Carlie, Kayli and Angel- but I'd love to see more of you do it!
1. Do you go by a nickname?
2. When driving, do you listen to CD’s, tapes, the radio or nothing?
3. Are you a window person or an aisle person?
4. How do you relieve stress?
5. What’s your favorite childhood TV show?
6.When you were a kid, what did you want to be when you grew up?
7.What was the best prank you ever pulled off?
8.If you could have dinner with any three people, whom would you choose?
9.If you could get back any article of clothing you once wore, what would it be?
10.If you could hire any actor to portray you in a movie, who would you chose?
11.If you could play any instrument, which would you play?
12.If you could hear anyone in history give a speech, whom would you hear?
13.If you could live in one city for the rest of your life, where would you live?
14.If you could make any fictional character come to life, which would it be?
15. When you were a kid, what did you dress up as for Halloween?
16. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
17.If you could be any cartoon character, who would you be?
18. Do you take the shampoos and conditioner bottles from hotels?
19. Have you stolen a street sign before?
20. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
21. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
22. Do you always smile for pictures?
23. Have you peed in the woods?
24. What size is your bed?
25.What was the best concert you ever attended?
26. What is your song of the week?
27. Do you still watch cartoons?
28. When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
29. How many languages can you speak?
30. Do you believe in ghosts?
31. What was your first concert?
32. Cheetos or Fritos?
33. Can you curl your tongue?
34. Ever won a spelling bee?
35. Own a record player?
36. Who would you like to see in concert?
37. Sugar cookies or snickerdoodles?
38. Can you swim well?
39. Are you patient?
40. DJ or band at a wedding?
41. Ever won a contest?
42. Do you have kids?
43. Do you want kids?
Let's connect in other places!
Check me out on The SASS: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...
Sharzad Kiadeh is a Los Angeles-based online personality who hosts several shows in addition to producing content for her YouTube channel and blog. Her blog, LuxLyfe, and YouTube channel cover everything from beauty to food to travel to adventures in motherhood. For several years she hosted the number one mom talk show online called The Mom's View which centered around women's issues and parenting. Recently, Sharzad embarked on a new initiative as a co-host on The SASS, a beauty series on Mixed Makeup YouTube channel.. Here she takes on offbeat beauty trends, treatments and workouts in the Los Angeles area. Her content is upbeat, honest and fun.
Watch my hosting reel by clicking this link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hWqCfDsTqNI