2014 has come to an end, and that means it's time to share with you my 2014 beauty favorites. This is the throwdown of all of my absolute favorite beauty products that has made my 2014! HAPPY NEW YEAR (Y)
BEST OF BEAUTY 2013 PART 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xpXOe9AepXo
BEST OF BEAUTY 2013 PART 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LgAPUkQn7k
PRODUCTS MENTIONED IN ORDER:
- Shu Uemura, Moisture Velvet Shampoo & Conditioner
- MoroccanOil, Original
- Shu Uemura, Essence Absolue
- Kérastase, Resistance Ciment Thermique Heat Protection
- Batiste, Fruity & Cheeky Cherry Dry Shampoo
- Revlon, Style Masters Hairspray
- The Wet Brush
- GHD Eclipse Styler
- Dr. Organic, Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Skin Lotion
- Nivea, In-Shower Skin Conditioner
- The Body Shop, Olive Body Scrub
- The Body Shop, Wild Argan Oil Shower Gel
- Bioderma, Sensibio H20
- Urtekram, Organic Coconut Oil
- Clarins, Camomile Toning Lotion
- Estée Lauder, Revitalizing Supreme Anti-Aging Creme
- Estée Lauder, Advanced Night Repair Serum
- Dr. Organic, Organic Moroccan Argan Oil Instant Tightening Eye Serum
- GlamGlow, YouthMud Tinglexfoliante Treatment
- L'oréal, Lumi Magique Primer
- Benefit, The Pore Fessional Primer
- L'oréal, Infallible 24H Foundation
- NARS, Sheer Glow Foundation
- YSL, Fusion Ink Foundation
- Rimmel, Wake Me Up Concealer "Ivory"
- ELF, Tone Correcting Powder
- Bobbi Brown, Bronzing Powder "1 Golden Light"
- Milani, Baked Blushes
- Hourglass, Ambint Lighting Blush "Dim Infusion"
- TheBalm, Mary-Lou Manizer
- Smashbox, Photofinish Lid Primer
- Anastasia, Brow Wiz "Ash Blonde/Taupe"
- Urban Decay, Naked Basics Palette
- Bobbi Brown, Lipliner "Ballet Pink"
- Tom Ford, Lip Color "Pink Dusk"
- L'oréal, False Lash Wings Mascara
- Max Factor, 2000 Calorie Dramatic Volume Mascara "Black"
- Essie, Nail Polish "Wicked"
- Bobbi Brown, Nail Polish "Raw Sugar" (LIMITED EDITION)
- Real Techniques, Makeup Brushes
- Dolce & Gabbana, Perfume "Dolce"
WHAT I WEAR:
Sweater: Second Female
Fingerrings: Georg Jensen
Lipstick: MAC, Amplified Lipstick "Blankety"
Nail Polish: Essie, "Wicked"
WHERE TO FIND ME ON SOCIAL NETWORKS
Please be kind and respect the work that I put into my videos, yet I am very open to receive comments and also constructive criticism! :-)
Thank you very very much for reading this and watching my video!
I really hope you enjoy it - If you do please subscribe and like the video - It's free, and it would help me out a lot + I would really appreciate it!
Thanks for everything and please follow me & SUBSCRIBE!!! ♡
xx (amilla Frederikke