Please note that this is only section 8 of 10 of our third episode of UnMasked. All credits for this episode can be found in section 10 of 10.
The third and final part of our primer on the World of DC Comics. This video will discuss how the heroes and villains found within DC Comics might obtain their amazing powers that make them so super – which will also give a better idea on how concepts such as genetics, magic and religion work within the DC Universe and Multiverse.
All works discussed and displayed in the video belong to DC Comics (Unless stated otherwise during the credits). We here at New World Slackers make no claims to them, and display/discuss them under the Fair Use Act.
• “DC Comics: A Visual History” by Daniel Wallace, Alan Cowsill, Alex Irvine and Matthew Manning
• “The Atlas of the DC Universe” by Paul Kupperberg and Mayfair Games (1990)
• “List of alien races in DC Comics” wiki directory and corresponding articles: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_alien_races_in_DC_Comics
• “List of Superheroes and villians without superpowers” wiki directory article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_superheroes_and_villains_without_superpowers
• “Rip Hunter” DC Wikia article http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Rip_Hunter_(New_Earth)
• “Speed Force” DC Wikia article: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Speed_Force
• “Metahumans” DC Wikia article:
• “Killer Croc” wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killer_Croc
• “The New Gods” DC Wikia article
• “The Endless” DC Wikia article
• “Multiversity” by (Writer) Grant Morrison and (Artists) Ivan Reis, Frank Quietly, Cameron Stewart, Chris Sprouse, Karl Story, Ben Oliver and Doug Mahnke (2015)
• “Lords of Chaos and Order” wiki article: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lords_of_Chaos_and_Order
• “The Green, The Red, The Black, The Gray and The Clear” DC Wikia Articles
• “Etrigan” wiki article
• “Homo Magi” DC Wikia article: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Homo_Magi
• “John Constantine” DC Wikia article:
• “Lantern Corps” DC Wikia article: http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Lantern_Corps
Wouldn't Homo Magi's be Metahumans? DC also calls them "Magic-based Metahumans", People who are like Ice who comes from a tribe with people who use Ice-Magic is classified as a Metahuman rather than Homo Magi because she can't do magic or is not considered as a 'magical' being.
He may be related to Merlin? That's super cool - I'll admit I'm behind on my Hellblazer/Constantine lore so I could have made a mistake. Thanks for letting me know... so in a way wouldn't that also mean that Constantine is distantly related to Etrigan?
Special Alert: Now Available In Your Area!
Hi, my name is Ross Williams . Let me share a personal story with you. Back in 2007, I held an excellent position at a large IT company with a nice monthly salary. By 2008, the great recession hit. The company ran into financial problems and was forced to lay off over 50% of its staff. Unfortunately for me, I was included.
So there I was stranded, unemployed, with all the bills to pay and a family to support. Where I lived, such jobs werent easy to come by. So I decided to do a little research. I spent many sleepless nights on the web just searching for something to do, anything that could help support me and my family. I just wanted a way to make money, and not lose it, as I soon found to be the case with numerous internet scams.
Just like you, I often stumbled upon all types of web sites offering me some money matrix scheme, promising me all the money in the world. Yeah, right! From stuffing envelopes, Multi Level Marketing, High Yield Investment Programs, to selling all types of useless products. You name it, Ive been there, done that.
Finally, I came across something that worked.
Online advertising has skyrocketed over the past few years. In 2015, companies spent close to $50 billion advertising online. That figure is expected to increase substantially in 2016. What does this mean for you? A lot more money could be going into your bank account this year. Thats IF you take advantage of this secret system.
Companies worldwide are desperately searching for people just like you to type up their ads and post them online, and theyll pay you nicely in return. Its a win-win situation. They get more customers, you get paid. Its as simple as that. These companies have cash, LOTS of it and theyre eager to share it with you. All types of individuals around the world are using this system to make more money than they ever could working in a boring, dead-end job. You can work part-time or full-time, its all up to you.